Click position title to learn more.
The Registered Client Service Associate position is the perfect fit for someone who handles people and processes with ease. We are looking for someone to provide support to our clients while demonstrating a passion for delivering superior service and building client relationships. This person would have top notch Microsoft Office skills, loves organizing and projects, and has an eye for detail. This person has a proven track record of above and beyond client service skills and a work ethic to match. We would like someone who has a ton of energy and enjoys a fast-paced environment.
Pursuit Wealth Strategies are a team of financial professionals, located in Raleigh, NC, specializing in asset management and comprehensive financial planning. We are a tight knit team who pursue a goal for our clients to live life to the fullest and gain financial independence while enjoying the benefits of their hard work and wise decisions. We care about finding solutions for our clients and delivering superior service and as we grow, we seek highly motivated people to join our team.
Responsibilities & Activities:
- Provide superior customer service for clients and ensure that all requests are handled in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage all client administration including requests for funds, transfers, deposits, processing insurance premiums, paperwork, understanding client statements and much more.
- Onboard new clients and open new accounts.
- Phone coverage support.
- Set up client files and maintain client data in our Client Relationship Manager system.
- Maintain our documentation system for compliance purposes.
- Assist with miscellaneous concierge duties.
- Series 7 and 66 licenses required.
- Associate or Bachelor Degree and 3-5 years of industry experience preferred.
- Experience with contact management or Client Relationship Management programs required. We use Microsoft CRM.
- Experience in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook – required.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is required.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems and programs.
- Ability to multi-task and handle changing priorities.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work collaboratively.
- Self-motivation to drive solutions to completion. Training provided but must take own initiative to problem solve.
- Must be a quick learner and able to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Expertise in client management and hospitality.
Benefits of Working with us:
- The firms’ advisors are CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals and have a combined 37 successful years of experience in the financial services industry. The branch is in the top 4% of all independent branches of Raymond James nationwide.
- Small company atmosphere leads to strong relationships between all team members.
- Opportunity to be part of an innovative team that offers comprehensive financial planning and always puts the clients first.
- Upward career mobility. There are many opportunities for career growth including moving into a financial advisor role. In addition, Raymond James has specific training programs for associates looking to transition into an advisor role:
The award-winning Registered Associate Mentoring Program (RAMP) helps the experienced associate transition to the next step in their career and become a confident and successful financial advisor.
The Advisor Mastery Program is a holistic training program specific for advisors new to the industry. The program includes a combination of distance learning, education sessions at the home office and senior advisor mentoring to position new advisors for success amid heightened client expectations and higher fiduciary standards.
- Employee benefits include three weeks accrued PTO plus 11 paid holidays, company contribution to health insurance premium, life insurance, 401K match, and performance-based bonus program.
Hours: Normal working hours are 8am-5pm Monday through Thursday and 8am-4pm on Friday. The company maintains a 9/80 work schedule for exempt employees which consists of eight 9-hour days, one 8-hour day, and one Friday off in a 2-week period. There are certain business circumstances such as company events, when employees may be asked to work on an off Friday.
Please fill out our online application and submit your resume to be considered for this position.